"Smart telephony on your iPhone"
Read the review at JustAnotherGeekSite.com
TAKEphONE will change the way you use your phone to make calls -
no more scrolling through multiple pages to get to those last
alphabet contacts, or to the top search field, no more efforts to
tap names using the relatively small keyboard buttons.
- Large (and I mean LARGE) on-screen buttons, always on screen at
the start ("Search") screen.
- Tap a phone number using those large buttons to manually dial it
or to add it to an existing/new contact.
- Search for contact in a super fast & sophisticated way -
using a T9-like mechanism (e.g. to search for "John" simply tap
the "JKL", "MNO", "GHI", "MNO" buttons).
- You can search fields, words within fields, or even free text within words.
- Even more - you can use the "...and..." button (tap & HOLD the '*' button) to combine fields (e.g. enter "jo...and...do" to search for "John Doe").
- You can even speed-dial the first 10 favorite entries of TAKEphONE right from the main screen by tapping & holding the 0-9 on-screen button.
"Speed Dial" tab:
- Up to 50 favorite entries arranged in 5 pages of 5x2 large buttons for easy dialing.
- Tap the '>' icon to open details screen of a favorite entry - allowing dialing of other phone fields for that contact, or starting an SMS message, etc.
- Add entries from the main "Search" tab.
- A list of the last outgoing calls for easy redialing.
- Ordered so that the last made call is always on top.
TAKEphONE makes using your device as a phone as fast & easy as it can be.
You can get the user-manual here: ZIP file PDF file
Changes in version 1.06
- Newly designed 'Search' screen.
- Added option for full 'qwerty' keypad.
- Newly designed 'Speed Dial' screen.
- 'Details' screen - seperate SMS button.
- Option to start in 'Speed-Dial'.
- Fix for resets in 'Redial' screen.
Changes in version 1.03
- Fixes for memory issues.
Changes in version 1.02
- Allow international numbers format (+).
- Adopted to f/w 2.2 version.